Turn Sailthru into the ultimate Facebook & LinkedIn advertising platform.
1 in 4 minutes on mobile are spent on Facebook & Instagram, so it's critical to include social channels in your customer lifecycle marketing. You already have all the data you need to generate profitable growth from social in Sailthru and your other customer databases.
Driftrock helps you leverage this data to help create ads your customers actually want to see.
3 steps to success with Driftrock + Sailthru:
- Acquire new leads and sync them to Sailthru from Facebook, LinkedIn and other channels.
- Optimise campaigns for sales, not cost per lead with end-to-end measurement.
- Extend your Sailthru email campaigns to Facebook for lifecycle marketing.
1. Acquire and sync your leads from Facebook & LinkedIn to Sailthru, in real-time
An MIT study* outlines how calling within 1 hour increases conversion 7 times. Therefore, getting your leads into the hands of your sales team, as quickly as possible is of paramount importance. Simply put, daily manual lead downloads isn't going to help your conversion rate.
Driftrock can sync your Facebook lead ads leads, and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms leads directly into Sailthru, as soon as they arrive.
2. Optimise for sales, not CPL with downstream measurement
A lead is simply an invitation by someone to start a conversation. With channels like social, you'll acquire a range of in-market and out-of-market leads, so it's critical you optimise your campaigns for sales, not cost per lead.
With Driftrock we make this easy. Simply by connecting up Sailthru, we'll start tracking any downstream conversions from the leads you generate. Our downstream reporting:
3. Enable lifecycle social advertising by extending email campaigns to social.
- Mirror your Sailthru drip marketing campaigns, on Facebook
- Automatically add exclusion audiences based on customers who have converted
- Create and automatically update hundreds of Lookalike audiences from Sailthru Tags.
Get in touch below to find out how Driftrock can help you to scale your business.