In order to Connect your Facebook Ad account and your Facebook page, you must have an administrator role assigned to your personal Facebook account.
Once you have connected your ad account and page to Driftrock, the connection requires the same user to keep admin access on Facebook. If the user is no longer admin on the ad account or page, you would need to repeat this process.
In the top right corner of the Driftrock dashboard, click on your name and then Integrations. You will see the channels you can integrate with.
Connecting your Facebook Ad account:
- In the Channels section, click Connect on the Facebook Advertising block, you will be redirected to Facebook. Continue as the logged-in user if you are happy to use this account.
- Select the Facebook ad account that you would like to link to the Driftrock platform and click next.
- You will see a list of permissions, click done to enable your Ad account to be linked.
- You will be presented with a confirmation page, click ok and this will redirect you to a page where you select your ad account.
Connecting your Facebook page:
- In the Channels section, click Settings and click on Connect to a new page and you will be redirected to Facebook. Continue as the user account that you would like to use.
- Select the page that you would like to connect and click Next.
- You will see a list of permissions, click done to enable your page to be linked.
- You will be redirected to Driftrock giving you the option to select your Facebook page (pages will appear in grey text if you do not have admin access).